I saw this today:
And this is my response:
Yes, true. But!!
1. Guilt is a useless emotion
2. Feeling lonely is a good chance to know and love yourself
3. Anxiety and depression are challenges to accept and or tackle
4. Pain sucks — but pain medication is fun
5. Every healthy day is a gift, but you are still one day closer to being dead
6. Be bold and let your free flag fly — where what you like! Shave your head! Keep it fresh!
7. Beds need people too!
8. It’s okay to be afraid, and it’s okay to say no
9. Exercise is just another addiction, might as well eat chocolate
10. Most doctors will kill you if you let them… that’s why we need nurses
11. Feeling useless and being useless are two separate things. You have so much to give and just because we live in a materialistic culture that likes to measure phalluses doesn’t mean that you aren’t giving tons to others. ❤ Hug!!
–The Mindful Crutch